Monday, September 10, 2012

Bennion kids in August

 
Heather 

Heather is frosting Chocolate Eclairs for a wedding recption that Holly was partially in charge of.

                                                                    Hunter and Nathan
These adventuresome boys went fishing at the local creek about 1/4th of a mile west of me with a hook and line they found.  Look what they caught!

                                                                            Haley

Haley is making frozen Red and Black Raspberry/huckleberry jam for her to take to college!  I was going to take two jars to my son and daughter on a trip to Utah, but just before arriving at the airport, I found out from my friend, Len, as he was driving me, that I could NOT take them in my carry-ons!    What a bummer for me, but he was very gleeful because he got to keep and eat them!  He better give me back the jars!
 
Hunter the survivor

Hunter is building a raft out of sticks he found and some of my red bailing twine I brought from Idaho.  I need to teach him proper wraping and fraping!

No comments:

Post a Comment